Skip to main content

Greenfield Union Dedicated to Children

Main Menu
Please Create A Marquee
Education Services » Homeschool Request

Homeschool Request

For parents/guardians who wish to privately educate, "homeschool," their students, please refer to the California Department of Education's (CDE) webpage on homeschooling requirements.
Parents must file a Private School Affidavit (PSA) with the CDE to homeschool their students.
Start at the bottom of the webpage by answering the "Full-time Private School" question and clicking "Next"
Once you have completed the PSA, please inform your student's school of your request to homeschool your student via a written letter. You may include a copy of the Affidavit you submitted to the CDE.
After your request is made, the school will send you a letter notifying you that they have received your request, and they will exit your student from our district.